Being in the Cape, one of the world’s richest floral kingdoms, Serenity is grounded in its own little piece of virgin fynbos heaven; untouched and unspoilt and naturally beautiful in every way. Located in the cosmopolitan seaside village of Camps Bay, Serenity is an easy walk to Cape Towns best rated restaurants, vibrant beach bars and pristine palm-lined beaches. Camps Bay is internationally known for its startling natural beauty.
A choice of suites provides capacity for 10 to 12 guests to stay comfortably, with a cleaning service on-hand Monday to Friday. Extensive entertainment facilities are an integral aspect of the villa, including an outdoor fireplace, jacuzzi, and L-shaped heated pool. A well equipped gym has stunning design features, such as a view directly into the inky jet black swimming pool beyond. Internet access is available throughout the villa and satellite connection on every wide-screen TV.
The first bedroom is a sea-facing room that contains a king-size bed, an outdoor shower en suite and a bidet. The second bedroom is a mountain-facing room with a king-size bed, an en suite bath and shower and a bidet. The third bedroom is a sea-facing room that contains a king-size bed, a shower en suite and a bidet. The fourth bedroom is a mountain-facing room that contains 2 single beds that can be converted to a king-size bed, and an en suite with a bath and shower and a bidet. The fifth room is a garden-facing room that contains a king-size bed and a shower en suite. The sixth room is the basement cinema room and gym room that contains a double bed. The room has use of a separate shower. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
A sun deck wraps around the perimeter of the villa, maximising views of the Twelve Apostles peaks, Table Mountain, Camps Bay beach and the painterly sunsets that the Cape’s Atlantic horizon is famous for.
Features and Facilities:
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Secure parking
- Alarm system
- No smoking
- Cleaning serice Monday to Friday
- Laundry service
- Multi-lingual Tour guides
- Body Guards
- Airport Transfers
- Tour Packages
Available Rooms / Units:
- The agent acknowledges and has read the terms and conditions of serenity luxury accommodation CC in the attached annexure marked 1.1 to 9.2 2.
- The agent has mentioned the below listed, importanat terms and conditions point 1 to 11, and action steps listed in point 1 to 8 below, in the agreement document between the agent and the tenant. Important terms and conditions:
- The name and passport/ ID number of the tenant is compulsory on this document.
- No loud music or any disturbance of peace is permitted.
- Black listed tenants/agents may not make use of/trespass/have access to the premises by booking through alternative names or any other means.
- Serenity allows still photographic shoots only by confirmation in writing.
- No filming is permitted.
- No functions, parties, wedding receptions or bachelor weekends are permitted.
- A maximum of 25 people are allowed on the premises at any given time. This number would need to include all staff : barman, waiters, chefs, cleaners.
- Management to be advised if additional tenants, staying in nearby villas will be making use of the serenity facilities during their stay, which may exceed 12 people.
- The premises may not be used for unlawful activity/business or anything other than accommodation.
- The Manager shall inspect the premises within 48 hours after the tenant has vacated and the breakages deposit will be refunded to the tenant after any deduction of the cost of repairing any damage to the premises and/or to the contents thereof and any other expense for which the tenant is liable.
- The agent confirms that the damage deposit is being held by the agent unless otherwise agreed.
- Guests need to take responsibility for any damages or loss caused by subcontractors or additional guests which they have invited or contracted during the duration of their stay. Depending on the severity of the situation, and with consideration and understanding, the manager reserves the right to take the following steps, should the above mentioned terms & conditions not be adhered to:
- Verbal notifications.
- Verbal warnings.
- De activating of music systems.
- Police intervention.
- Damage fees.
- In extreme cases, cancelation of the booking on a non refundable basis.
- In extreme cases, eviction of the tenant on a non refundable basis right of admission is reserved.
- Allow the Owner/Manager, at all reasonable times, permission to enter the Premises to inspect same in order to view the condition and state of repair thereof; Daniela Ciman, Property manager, shall have the right to access the Premises as any time as well as to affect any repairs necessary.
- Not sub let the whole or any part of the Premises to any third party save with the express written permission of the Owner/Manager, which permission may be withheld at the Owner/Managers sole and absolute discretion.
- Not make any alterations or additions to the Premises.
- Not do, or omit to do anything, which could damage the Premises, or render any insurance policy in respect of the Premises void or voidable.
- Refrain from doing anything which is illegal and/or causing any noise or nuisance that would in any way disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbours of the Premises.
- Comply with the rules of the Body Corporate (if applicable).
- Use the Premises (including, but not limited to, the garden and/or any portion of the land upon which the Premises is situated) only for residential accommodation and the parking bays only for the parking therein of a motor vehicle.
- Bear all outgoing telephone call charges in respect of the Premises with effect from the Occupation Date. All such telephone charges shall be determined by deducting the telephone meter reading as at the Occupation Date from the telephone meter reading as at the Termination Date. It is recorded that all telephone calls are charged at the prevailing Telkom rates applicable from time to time.
- Keep and maintain the interior of the Premises in good order and condition.
- Make good any damage caused to the Premises.
- Notify the Owner/Manager in writing, within 24 (twenty four) hours after the Occupation Date, of any defects in the Premises, failing which the Tenant shall be deemed to have acknowledged that the Premises was received in good order and condition. The incidence of any defects in the Premises will not entitle the Tenant to cancel the agreement other than where such defects have not been remedied to the reasonable satisfaction of the Owner/Manager within a period of 48 (forty eight) hours as from the time the absence is notified to the Owner/Manager.
- Notify the Owner/Manager in writing, within 2 (two) days after the Occupation Date, of the absence of any of the items on the inventory if available, failing which the Tenant shall be deemed to have acknowledged that the inventory and contents is true and correct. The incidence of any absence of items on the inventory will not entitle the Tenant to cancel the agreement other than where such absence has not been remedied to the reasonable satisfaction of the Owner/Manager within a period of 72 (seventy two) hours as from the time the absence is notified to the Owner/Manager.
- Not cede and/or delegate any of his rights and/or obligations under this Agreement.
- Ensure that refuse does not remain on or outside the Premises, save in the place provided therefore.
- Not keep any animals or pets on the Premises.
- Not make duplicates of any of the keys in respect of the Premises, and shall on termination of this Agreement, forthwith deliver all keys (including any duplicates thereof) and remote control units to the Owner/Manager.
- On termination of this Agreement, return and deliver to the Owner/ Owner/Manager the Premises in good order and condition (fair wear and tear excepted).
- Bear the costs of any additional services requested by the Tenant and provided by the Owner and/or Owner/Manager which services are not recorded in 4.2 to this Appendix 1.
- Any indulgences granted by the Owner to the Tenant at any time shall in no way effect or act as a bar to the Owner enforcing its rights at any time for any similar or other breach or failure on the part of the Tenant.
Manager, duly authorized by the Owner, reserves the right to terminate any bookings/stay, should the Tenant or any occupant behave in a manner, which in the Owner/Managers sole and absolute discretion, is unacceptable or offensive. The Owner undertakes to, at its own cost, and for the duration of the Occupation Period:
- Ensure that the Premises are clean, in good order and condition and suitable to be let as executive accommodation.
- Ensure that the Premises is let with all the furnishings, fittings, appliances, equipment and amenities represented by the Owner as being on or forming part of the Premises.
- Provide a char service not less than 5 (five) times a week on Business Days only.
- Ensure that linen is changed at least once a week.
- Provide a pool service (where necessary) not less than once a week.
- Provide a gardening service (where necessary) not less than once byweekly.
- The Premises shall be made available in a good and clean condition and all fittings, appliances, equipment and amenities shall be in sound and good working order, prior damages and repairs notwithstanding or beyond owners control.
- Non arrival without cancellation will be charged the full rental amount.
- Cancellation less than 14 days forfeit the full deposit.
- Cancellation from 14 days to 21 days forfeit 75% of the deposit.
- Cancellation from 21 days to 30 days forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation more than 30 days forfeit 25% of the deposit.