Enjoy a stylish and comfortable indoor-outdoor lifestyle with expansive and impressive views of the ocean and surrounding mountains. You will never feel crowded in this large-roomed villa, and the famous Camps Bay promenade with its popular beaches, restaurants and bars are just down the road if youd like a change of scenery.
- 6 Bedroom, 6 bathroom house situated over 2 levels with access to the lower level via stairs
- Upper level has bedrooms 1 to 4 all en-suite
- Bedroom 1 has 2 full bathrooms en-suite
- Wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response unit
- Digital safes
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday with week-ends and public holidays optional
- All linen, towels and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included
- Heated towel rail and heater in all bathrooms
- Sea views from all rooms and bedrooms except bedroom 6 (garden views)
- Garaging for 1 small cars
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Large pool and 10 loungers
- Gas weber BBQ
- Aircon/heaters throughout
- Gas stove, electric oven, filter coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV, DVD, sound system
- Kitchen, lounge and dining all open plan with separate tv room, sliding doors leading to pool and patio
- Spectacular sea and mountain views
- 12-seater dining table
- King XL can be separated into twins touching
- 2 full bathrooms on with shower and on with bath
- Sliding doors open up to private balcony, sea views
- King size bed can be separated into twins and sea views
- Dedicated bathroom with bath and shower combo in one
- King size bed can be separated into twins and sea views
- Dedicated bathroom with shower
- Queen size bed with sea and mountain views
- En suite bathroom with shower
- King size bed can be separated into twins and sea views
- En-suite bathroom sharing with bath, bidet and separate shower
- Queen size bed
- Sharing bathroom of bedroom 5 but has easy access to guest bathroom
Available Rooms / Units:
- In order to make a booking, the managing agent requires 50% of the total property rental cost. No contract exists between us until the managing agent has received this amount plus guests signed and completed booking contract.
- The remaining balance must be paid by the due date, which is usually at least four (4) weeks before guests arrival. If the balance has not been paid by the required date, the managing agent shall be entitled to cancel guests booking and retain the full deposit.
- If guests booking is only made within four (4) weeks of guests arrival, guests will generally be required to pay the full rental payment at the time of the booking unless otherwise agreed and indicated by the managing agent.
- The managing agent requires a 10% security or breakage deposit. The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damage to the property or its contents, and any breakages or loss of keys and remote controls for any damages guests might incur during guests stay.
- This deposit will be refunded to guests via the same channel guests paid it three (3) days after departure (less the cost for any repairs).
- Cleaning is included in the rental rate and available from Monday to Saturday (except public holidays) with five (5) days of obligatory service. Any cleaning requests in addition to these five (5) days would require at least 24 hour notice to arrange. Sunday and public holidays are by prior arrangement only and at an additional charge. The cleaning service does not extend to personal laundry and cooking. Should this be required, this is at guests own risk, and please arrange directly with the housekeeper at an agreed rate.
- The rental cost includes electricity, water, council rates and levies, satellite TV, 20 gigs of wireless internet, pool cleaning and garden service. Linen, bath towels and beach towels, hairdryers and liquid bath soaps are provided.
- The managing agent will try to accommodate any reasonable request for an early check in or late departure but this cannot be guaranteed should previous guests be leaving the day guests arrive, or new guests arriving the day guests depart.
- The managing agent may ask guests for an additional fee payment to secure guests early arrival or late departure that might entail having to bring in extra staff to prepare the house. If this is important to guests, please request this prior to booking. There will be an extra late arrival and early departure fee should guests arrival be after 7pm and guests departure before 7am this is payable, in cash, to the person who will be checking guests into the property.
- Unfortunately, this property is not very child friendly and the issues of concern for guests with younger children are steep drops from the top patio and an unfenced pool without pool cover as well as an open staircase. Guests staying with children do so at their own risk and are urged to take all due care and attention during their stay. The managing agent does not accept any responsibility for any injuries on this property.
- The pool is to be used at guests own risk. It is not supervised nor equipped with safety net or a fence. It is not heated so is only suitable for summer swimming. This pool is cleaned every second week and while we will endeavour to arrange additional cleaning service if required during guests stay (excluding weekends and public holidays) the managing agent cannot always guarantee that the pool will remain completely clean during periods of extreme weather conditions.
- The wireless internet facility is free up to 20 gigs and thereafter more can be bought. It is at the fastest speed the managing agent currently has available in South Africa and would seem slow to guests coming from a more first world country.
- Please note that this villa is situated on three (3) levels with outside stairs leading between them. Access from the garage is on level one. The living areas and bedrooms are on level two. The pool and poolroom is on level three.
- Only those persons named on the booking contract may use the property and under no circumstance may the total number of people sleeping on the property exceed the maximum number stipulated. The managing agent is entitled to request guests and guests party to vacate the property if this rule is not complied with.
- The person who signs the booking contract is responsible for the behaviour of everyone using the rental property during the rental period. If anyone in the party or any guest or invitee behaves in an unacceptable manner by any civilised standard, the entire party may be required by the managing agent to vacate the property without further notice.
- It is not considered acceptable behaviour to make excessive noise including playing music loudly especially between 11pm at night and 7am in the morning, and such behaviour will not be tolerated as this property is in a quiet residential area.
- Guests will be asked to sign a noise control agreement prior to check in at the villa. No access will be given to the villa unless the agreement has been signed. The purpose of this agreement is to ensure guests are aware of, and will adhere to, the noise restrictions at the villa between the hours of 11pm and 7am during the week and between midnight and 7am on weekends.
- This is a non smoking property and guests are kindly requested to refrain from smoking inside the rented premises. Ashtrays are provided for outside use so please do not litter the garden with cigarette butts. Should guests decide to smoke inside, guests breakage deposit will cover all charges for the air/furniture cleansing company. Should the managing agent not have had enough time to clean this before the next arrival, guests will also be charged for any refunds the managing agent has to give the next guests to ease their discomfort.
It is guests responsibility, and that of each of the persons named on the booking contract:
- To pay for any losses or damages to the property or premises, however caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
- To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
- To permit the property manager reasonable access to the property.
- Not to part with any possession of the property, or share it, anyone other than with members named on the booking contract.
- Not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupant of adjoining premises.
- NB: It is the responsibility of the person named on the booking contract to insure that the alarm is set and all exteriors doors and windows are closed every time the property is left unoccupied or when retiring for the night. Should there be a burglary and the alarm is not set, guests will be held responsible for all replacement and repair costs. Due to high velocity winds and unexpected rain, it is imperative that the glass doors and windows are secured properly when retiring or when leaving the premises as well as any outdoor cushions that have to be stored inside. They tend to fly away in the wind and guests will be held responsible if they are blown away.
- The property descriptions used on the web site or otherwise provided to guests are made in good faith and are believed to be accurate.
- If guests have any complaints and problems during guests stay, please let the managing agent know as soon as possible so that they can be remedied. However, the managing agent is not responsible for issues out of our control such as failure of the water supply, electricity, telephone and internet services, pool filtration, or any of the appliances.
- The managing agent will do the best to resolve any problems as soon as possible once notified of them. The managing agent must stress the importance of bringing complaints or problems to our attention as soon as possible during guests stay as the managing agent cannot be expected to help if guests only notify us following guests depar.
If guests wish to cancel the booking, the person who signed the booking contract must do so by notifying the managing agent in writing via email or fax. Guests notice of cancellation will only be effective from the date of its receipt by the managing agent. The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Twelve (12) weeks or more before arrival date: 85% of deposit is refundable.
- Four (4) weeks to less than twelve (12) weeks before arrival date: 50% of deposit is refundable.
- Less than four (4) weeks before arrival date: no refund on any monies received.
- Please note that no refunds will be given for failure to comply with the South African visa regulations and having guests trip cancelled due to that.
- It is very unlikely that the managing agent will have to make any changes to arrangements once these have been confirmed. If this does happen the managing agent will let guests know as soon as possible.
- If, for any reason the managing agent is unable to provide guests with the property guests have booked, the managing agent will cancel the booking, refund the full amount paid to us for the property and the managing agent will work diligently, and at no cost to guests, to assist in finding a reasonably similar property as substitute. Regardless of whether or not a substitution property is found, the managing agent will not be liable for cancellation charges for travel arrangements or any further claims by guests or anyone else in the party.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in no event whatsoever and regardless of cause, shall the managing agent or the owner(s), or any other party associated with this rental transaction, have any liability for any cause whatsoever in excess of the amount that has been paid by renter under this booking agreement except as otherwise specifically required by law.